Public Notices from the Honorable Bob Wolfe, Precinct 5-2:
- Justice Court 5-2 accepts filings, pleadings, and payments in person, and via our website and electronic filing. Criminal and civil case filings and pleadings may be filed in person or via eFiling: www.efiletexas.gov
- All filings, motions and other documents to be considered by the Judge in all civil matters must be filed with the court at least three (3) days in advance of a court setting. Exceptions to this policy will only be made at the Judge’s discretion in the event of an emergency.
- Judge Wolfe’s Civil Department will not accept new filings after 4 p.m. From 3:30 p.m. until 4 p.m., staff will accept no more than five (5) eviction filings per litigant.
- Starting immediately, in addition to normally scheduled criminal dockets, a prosecutor will be now be available to handle pleas on certain criminal cases at a window in Suite 4 on Wednesdays from 8 a.m. until 1 p.m.
- If you have a criminal or traffic case pending in this court and would like to communicate with the District Attorney’s Office about your case(s), send an email to: JP5-2HCDA@dao.hctx.net
- If a litigant wishes to appear in court via Zoom video, they can ask court personnel for instructions. They can also click here for video conference instructions
- Motions may be filed electronically, via the US Postal Service, by email email@example.com or in person. If appearing remotely, make sure any documents you wish to show the Judge have been filed at least three (3) weekdays before the hearing.
- A drop-box is located just outside the Suite 4 doorway to deposit paperwork for the Court (Not the Tax Office).
The Court can be contacted via email at Myjp52@jp.hctx.net. If you are reaching out regarding a civil matter, email us at Myjp52civil@JP.hctx.net. If your inquiry or message is in regards to a criminal matter, email Myjp52@JP.hctx.net.
Judge Bob Wolfe
Monitor the status of your criminal or civil case: https://jpodysseyportal.harriscountytx.gov/OdysseyPortalJP
Payments in person and through our website: www.jp.hctx.net
JP 5-2 Notices:
- Effective November 1, 2021 JP 5-2 Civil Department will no longer be accepting new filings after 4 p.m. Everything else will be accepted.
- For you convenience, a drop-box slot is located just outside the suite 4 doorway to deposit paperwork for the Court (not the tax office).
Online ServicesIf you have a criminal or traffic case pending in this court and would like to communicate with the District Attorney’s Office about your case(s), please send an email to the following address: JP5-2HCDA@dao.hctx.net.
Find Your Case and Court Date
Find Daily Dockets
Pay Your Traffic Ticket
Apply for Driver Safety Course
More Online Services
Criminal Dept. Email: MyJP52@jp.hctx.net
Civil Dept. Email: MyJP52Civil@jp.hctx.net
Office HoursMonday through Friday
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
(except County Holidays)
Contact Our Court
Find Our Courthouse
Rules of Practice in Justice Courts
Harris County Local Rules
Court Live Stream
Information for Jurors
Outstanding Bond Forfeiture Judgments
Odyssey Web Portal
Harris County Homepage