As of Monday, January 9, 2023, our court hours will be 8:00 am – 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday (except for County holidays and prior approved office closures).
We are available to answer questions, take filings, and process payments during court hours.
For your convenience, all civil filings and certain criminal filings can be submitted through e-File Texas at https://efile.txcourts.gov.
Traffic and criminal defendants can perform the following actions Find your Case and Court Date
- Enter a no contest plea to apply for a Driving Safety Course;
- Enter a no contest plea to pay criminal citations/fines;
- Pay Deferred Disposition costs; and/or
- Make full or partial payments on judgements
We have resumed having most dockets in person. Please note and adhere to the following courtroom rules:
- No food or drinks are permitted in the courtroom;
- Cell phones must be placed on vibrate or silent mode while in the courtroom.
- Filming or videotaping is prohibited without prior approval from the court;
- Over-sized bags are not allowed in the courtroom; and
- Please avoid bringing additional persons with you to court, if possible.
If you have a criminal or traffic case pending in this court and would like to communicate with the District Attorney’s Office about your case(s), please send an email to the following address: JP1-2HCDA@dao.hctx.net.
Find Your Case and Court Date
Find Daily Dockets
Apply for Driver Safety Course
More Online Services
Contact the court for reset information
Traffic Department: 713-274-0590
Drivers Safety Course Info: 713-274-0608
Traffic Department Fax No.: 713-755-1740
Bad Check Department: 713-274-0590
Bond Forfeitures: 713-274-0590
Animal Seizures: 713-274-0624
Civil Judgment Info: 713-274-0631
Civil Docket Clerk: 713-274-0636
Occupational License: 713-274-0629
REMINDER: Courtroom Attire is Required - NO SHORTS OR TANK TOPS PERMITTED
Office HoursMonday through Friday
8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
(except County Holidays)
Contact Our Court
Find Our Courthouse
Rules of Practice in Justice Courts
Harris County Local Rules
Court Live Stream
Information for Jurors
Outstanding Bond Forfeiture Judgments
Odyssey Web Portal
Harris County Homepage